The personal data we collect from you includes:
Questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address, and where applicable phone number, if you contact JAE Consultancy via email or our contact form.
We do not collect or store your personal information (for example your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are.
What we do with your data:
The data we collect may be shared with supplier organisations, but only after permission has been granted by you first.
We also make sure that any third parties that we deal with keep all personal data they process on our behalf secure.
We will not:
• sell or rent your data to third parties
• share your data with third parties for marketing purposes
We will share your data if we are required to do so by law – for example, by court order, or to prevent fraud or other crime.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as:
• it is needed for the purposes set out initially i.e. until an event has finished or a task has been completed
• the law requires us to
In general, this means that we will only hold your personal data for a minimum of 1 month and a maximum of 5 years.
Children’s privacy protection:
Our services are not designed for, or intentionally targeted at, children 13 years of age or younger. We do not intentionally collect or maintain data about anyone under the age of 13.
You have the right to request:
• information about how your personal data is processed
• a copy of that personal data
• that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
You can also:
• request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
• ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
Links to other websites:
There may be occasions that JAE Consultancy contains links to other websites.
Changes to this policy:
If these changes affect how your personal data is processed, JAE Consultancy will take reasonable steps to let you know.
Contact us if you:
• have any questions about anything in this document
• think that your personal data has been misused or mishandled
Last updated: September 2018